Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not much to write about!

I don't have much to report since the weekend, but here is what I have been up to.

Monday - I went for a 30 minute run after work and it was awesome! This is the best I have felt on a run in a long time, I felt like I could run forever:) After going grocery shopping I continued watching Grey's Anatomy (totally addicted...and I have watched them all once already). Chad called me up on his way home and asked if I wanted to take a cruise around the neighborhood on our bikes. As this was "unscheduled" Chad told me he wouldn't tell Greg if I didn't :) Hee hee. It was only about 30 min of riding around. Once we got home I did my best to not go swimming...but I did. I felt really good in the water again...good news.

Tuesday - All I did was go to work, make tacos for dinner, and watch Grey's anatomy....:)

Wednesday - Last night I was a little worried about doing my long run in the warmer weather...I hate fighting to keep my HR down. My Garmin won't turn on for some reason...so it was me and my heart rate. I think it was a good break to not know how fast I was running and only go by HR. I found it was easier to control my HR and I wasn't worried about how fast I was going. All and all it was a good run and with all of the rain we had the foliage was big and green...very pretty! I did 1:40 hrs run and when I got home I felt like I could keep going! Yay!

Tonight I am riding with the group and with the forecast hopefully I won't be hit with lightening :) Most people are tapering for the Oliver 1/2 this weekend, so maybe Greg will only work us half as much! I'll let you know how things are going leading into the weekend!

Happy Training everyone

ooooohhhh...and enjoy the sun!

2 comments:

runningman said...

You girls and your Grey's Lisa loves that show too.

I totally know what you mean when you get in the zone and feel like you could keep going forever(running). Weird I don't really get that cycling and for sure not swimming(no brainer there).

Anonymous said...

represent my blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/tramadol_online_z1m?tab=Comments] valium no prescription [/url]

http://trailfire.com/tramadol_online_z1m?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/tramadol_online_z1m?tab=Comments] valium information [/url]