Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad!!

Chad is now an old fart at the ripe age of 26! ha ha. He can no longer call me a cougar....not until next year anyway (I am 11 days older than him...so he can only get away with it for a short time)! We are headed to Flames Central tonight at 9pm, so come out if you can make it!

Class was good last night, some good ole MAP intervals which I actually enjoyed last night. Weird I know. After class was over I went home and plunked down on the couch and didn't really move until I went to bed...very productive!

I have today off and a quick workout tomorrow with some pick ups to race pace. I am excited about racing, if the weather holds out it should be a fun day! I'll update on Sunday or Monday to let you know how the race goes!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Good luck tomorrow Leslie! Hope you have an awesome race! Race hard!