Wednesday, May 14, 2008

EZ couple of days

Howdy!

It has been an easy couple of days; Monday I took the day off of training and tried to get my house back in order after the weekend. From all of the rain and dirt on our bags/bikes/gear it then got deposited in my house...eeewwww.

Last night I did an easy 60 min bike. I set up my bike on the trainer and was trying to wipe off all of the dirt, there was no way that was going to happen. There was dirt in every nook and cranny! I took it off the trainer, hauled it downstairs and into my car which also needed to be washed. Lucy is now sparkling and shiny! So is my car ;) Since I had to work late and procrastinated so long and then had to go and wash everything I didn't get on my bike until around 9:30pm. I also seem to have misplaced my heart rate monitor strap...hmmmm.

The bike was good, actually I felt REALLY good for having raced just a couple of days ago! I feel better after the triathlon than I did after the 10km run in Medicine Hat??? Weird hey? I am in need of a massage, my hips and calves are a little tight! I think I might wait until next week after the long weekend....I'll really need it by then :)

Oh and I think Chad is hooked on Triathlon....mostly biking! He is talking about putting in a team for the Arbour Lake Tri, that way he gets to bike without swimming!

Happy Training Everybody!

1 comment:

runningman said...

Yeah I jus talked to chad yayyyyyyyyyyyy Arbour lake!!