Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Loving the Sunshine!

Have you ever noticed that people are happier when the weather is nice outside? Since the weather turned on the weekend everyone seems to be in a better mood and more positive in general! I think everyone may have SAD to some degree.


On Monday I ended up taking the day off of training to try and get organized and rest a bit. Chad took me out for a nice birthday dinner on Monday night. Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :)

Last night I hopped on the trainer for a recovery ride about 60 min long. My legs felt really good and I wasn't the least bit tired when I finished. I am pretty happy about that since my legs were so tired after I rode on Sunday.

I am going for a long run tonight, hopefully the rain stays away for awhile longer! I am supposed to go for 80-100 min, depending on how my legs feel. We'll see how it goes :)

No comments: