Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Gear


This is some of the new gear that I recieved as being chosen as part of the Tech Shop Team. They are getting the tri-suits and t-shirts silk screened with the Tech Shop logo on them. I'll post some pics of those when they come in.

It is really nice gear and Pearl Izumi is good quality. I have never tried any of the Nathan fuel belts so that'll be fun to try out.

I booked myself for a massage next week. I am pretty pumped because my hamstrings and calves have been really tight lately...bring on the pain! I also booked a hair appointment, new hair and massage all in the same week. Yeah me!

Thats all that has happened in the last day since I didn't train yesterday...hopefully the weather stays nice and won't rain on me when I go for my run tonight!

4 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Wow, lucky you! That is awesome you get all that wicked gear!! I had a massage the other day, and I really need to get a hair appointment too!

Luanne Whitmarsh said...

Congrats! This is very cool news!

runningman said...

congratz on your very first sponsor!! No one will sponsor me. :(

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leslie!! That's really awesome.. Chad can't stop talking about it.. he's really proud of.. and yay for free stuff!!

-Victoria