Friday, April 4, 2008

Holly Hamstrings

Class was tough last night, but a lot of variety. Everyone got to choose what they wanted the class to do for 3 minutes with 2 minutes easy between. Lots of cadence work with a few hills and even some core and squats. The "zone 2" training was thrown out the window for all of the cadence stuff:) One thing I have noticed a lot with going from a road bike to a tri bike is the hamstring recruitment. Holly man, they were BURNING! I can tell I did a number on my hammy's last night thats for sure.

Oh and I lied, I don't have a brick this Saturday, its next Saturday....what can I say I'm blonde. I have a run today, some weights, and swim, so it is busy training day for me:)

I think my intestines are done throwing a hissy fit...but I am not going to eat dairy again until tomorrow or sunday. I haven't experienced pain since around 7:00 last night, so that is a good sign......almost in the clear. I had soy milk in my tea today and it was pretty good, so I can fall back on that if I need to.

Thats about it for me. Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: