Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wicked Workouts!

So Chad keeps making fun of my spelling...not my fault that spell check is put out by the states and everything spelled with a Z, I spell with an S. He says I sound Italian or something; apologeez-eh or organeez-eh! Anyway, back to triathlon...

Last night I had good workouts all round. I started on my way to the gym when it dawned on me that I should be running outside because it is GORGEOUS out...but I had no where to change so I sucked it up and went to run on the tready. My run was great...didn't have my heart rate monitor on, which was probably a good thing because the gym was hot hot hot! I looked like Darryl does when he runs on the tready...ha ha ha...sorry man:) A good 45 minutes done and done.

Then I went and did some clean and jerks. I am keeping my weights pretty easy due to the race on the weekend! I think I talked to Leroy more than I did weights, but hey that's what the gym is for right!

I went home and had some food and then headed to the pool. My workout was awesome! I kept passing the guy beside me who was wearing a multisports canada cap....that gave me an extra boost to giver a little more:) 2400m done and done. I was pretty tired after all my training, so I didn't have a problem falling asleep last night! I am a little groggy today too, but I don't have to train tonight! Yay! OK back to work now....see ya lata!

2 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Good to hear your training is going great! Your race will be awesome this weekend! Remember to push your limits and embrace the pain and suffering!

runningman said...

LOL I know I'm disgusting. I get looks all the time, course that could be my choice of clothing for the day. Chad gave me a hard time the other day for the ugly canada singlet I had on. He's right it was ugly, probably 10 years old, but I don't care that thing is still comfortable!!! YOu're blogs are getting better and better, I wish I could write like that. Oh and tell Chad to stuff it!! The blog is the last place to be worrying about spelling. ha ha, you can tell him.