Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Feeling Sleepy

I am waiting for a client....so I figured I would kill some time and update my blog! I got back a little while ago from an easy 30 min run. Man does 30 minutes fly by....I usually do longer than that so it seemed pretty short. All in all a good run though. Since speaking with Greg last week I have to start running at a lower heart rate. I figured out that I need to be below 137 bpm. I usually run at about 144 bpm, sooooo it was a little bit of a change! I had a couple of blips when I ran up the overpass, but other than that it was smooth sailing. I still have a little bit of soreness from the race....running down the over pass didn't feel so good on the legs:)

Scott and Danielle told me to take organic apple cider vinegar to help with my cramping feet/calves (Danielle swears by the stuff). I wandered over to the health food store today and picked some up. I am supposed to take 2 tablespoons daily.Well I got 1 teaspoon down and that was it. I felt like I took a shot of whiskey....blah. It burned all of the way down:( Tomorrow I am going to try it diluted in some water....if this doesn't work out I think I will get capsules instead! Oh and it smells BAD!

Last night I went to the gym and then biked at home later. It was 70 minutes total for the ride; did single leg drills again and I think I am getting better at them. I also did some 30 sec sprints with 60 sec in between, 6 times. Lastly I worked on staying down in aero....still trying to build up a tolerance! I completely forgot about the Biggest Loser until Chad came home and asked me about it. Whoops!

Tonight I am off to the pool again, hopefully going to get a longer swim in tonight. Chad is going to come as well, so that usually distracts me a little but it is fun!

Anyway, I should get back to work. I have a crazy day tomorrow since we are closed on Friday (Yay....I plan on sleeping). Speaking of sleeping I forgot....I have been tired all week so I think I need the time off work!

***********There is a night of sleep right here************

Well my client came and I didn't have time to finish my blog post:) So it is now Thursday....and I am still a little sleepy. I am going to spin class tonight and to the gym.....and then to my couch and/or bed!

Tomorrow I have a run planned and then I think I am going to do a little shopping. Oh and I tried the Apple Cider Vinegar today mixed with water and it went down a little better than yesterday! It is supposed to help with muscle recovery and blah blah blah....does not taste good:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apple Cider Vinegar, eh? Let me know how that works out. I would be interested in knowing if that means no cramping in the water I "might" try that.