Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Feeling Rested

On my break today I had planned on going for a run, but when I got home my bed looked REALLY comfortable....I think it was calling my name. It would have been impolite not to answer, so I succumbed to the urge and laid down and had a little nap instead! Now I have to run after work today (oops!) but I feel good and rested!

On Monday I biked for 60 min, worked on the usual stuff. It was good though...I actually feel like I am getting somewhere with my biking! I am addicted to the OC, laugh at me if you want but I like that show. My girlfriend had season 3 for awhile and I just got it back....sooo good. Something new to watch while I am on the trainer!

My swim on Monday was strong. I did 3000m and it felt not as long as it sounds. Believe it or not that is my longest swim of the year....I think I need to work on the mileage a little bit. Everyone from the gym are going out for wings tonight and I am going swimming instead...I don't really like wings, I usually have a salad. Doesn't have the same ring to it though does it. Going out for salads!

I am going to head to the gym after I run tonight to do some core work and such. I have started tanning a couple of times a week....don't worry I only go for like 6 minutes. I need to get up a base so I don't burn to a crisp on race day. I still have tan lines from where I burned last June in Oliver! That was the most painful burn EVER! I kept applying sunscreen, but it wasn't enough for the 37 degrees....and I am pastie.

Anyway, I chat ya up later. Bye

No comments: