Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Motor Boat

For the last couple of weeks I have had really good swims....not too sure where that is coming from! I swam for approx 65 min last night, did 2600m. I had to stop a few times and stretch my feet out from cramping...it is getting better but it still interferes with my swims. At least my calves aren't cramping up anymore....that was the worst!

I biked last night for 50 minutes, I worked on my single leg drills and cadence. My bike computer and I are in a bit of an argument right now and it appears to be winning....oh well. Biking really helped my leg soreness, I can walk down stairs easily now!

Last night I didn't go to the gym....I felt like swimming and when that happens I can't pass it up! So tonight I am on my way to the gym and I am going to do a 70 min ride while I watch the Biggest Loser. By the end of today we will be half way done the week!

No comments: