Friday, March 14, 2008

I got's me a coach!

It has been a few days and a lot has happened! First off the most exciting news is that I met with Greg last night and we are good to go. I super excited to be working with a coach! I learned a lot just in chatting with him. We met last night after class...next thing you know its 11:30...ooooohhhh time to go home and catch some z's.

Sooo, I went to the cycling class that Greg teaches last night (he convinced me to go:). I decided to step outside of my comfort zone, suck it up and go; it was really wicked and time flew by! I like going and being told what to do and at what intensity I should be at...whew...I could definitely feel the burn!

I also corrected my seat problem with my bike and my butt is thanking me. Chad and I had a few technical glitches....by technical glitches I mean breaking the bolt that holds my seat on! Anyway, I went up to Speed Theory and got a new bolt and I am now I am ready to rock!

On Wednesday I was supposed to bike and swim, but that is when we were having problems with my bike seat. Having said that I got a swim in and managed to have a pretty good workout again. I have felt fast in the water lately, which makes me stay in the pool and complete my full workouts! Chad came on Wednesday too with one of his clients. Each week he is looking better and better in the water....you know what they say practice makes perfect!

We are off to Lethbridge tomorrow.....so far it is snowing today but is supposed to clear up by tomorrow. I don't trust it a bit! Here's to running my bootay off on Saturday night....maybe I'll treat myself to a glass of wine after...yummm!

Chad figured out my Crossing America Challenge and I am in Pennsylvania. I think I am on my way to West Virgina. I will update the map soon... and by I.... I mean Chad will update the map and I will post it:) Ha ha. I can't figure out how to do it. Anyway, have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

runningman said...

Good luck in the race tomorrow, I hope you get good weather and kick ass!!! Oh and thanks for the nice comments.

Lisa Ulrich said...

Have an awesome race today Leslie and be tough! I will be looking forward to reading your race report. Hope the weather is better than it is here.