Monday, March 30, 2009

It kinda sorta maybe feels like spring outside

Hey guys,

I got back from my run a little while ago and it was soooo nice to run when the sun is out and with a teeny tiny little bit of warmth! Still not shorts weather but hey at least I got to wear carpi's!!!

This weekend training went well. I did a brick on Saturday morning and even though my legs were a little slow to warm up by the time I got out to run they were feeling pretty good; 2 hour ride, 15 min run.

I did a longer run yesterday and I was running with the cows out in Crossfield. It was a little mushy but I made it through still feeling good at the end. Afterwards I wanted a nap. Long runs make me more sleepy than any other workout! We did miss another swim....at least this one wasn't because I was avoiding it....maybe perhaps Chad was????

Tonight I have to bike and I get to do some hill/strength work which I love! Chad is going to make up for the missed swim tonight and since I can't do everything I am going to stay home and bike instead.

We did go to Bow Cycle on Saturday for the sale...I got some pedals FINALLY (it has been a year or so) for my road bike. AND I am trying to sweet talk Chad into sweet talking his client Larry to maybe...possibly powder coat my road bike too :):):) I'm thinkin purple???

1 comment:

Keith said...

While BBQing today, I saw a guy running past, wearing only shorts and shoes. It wasn't THAT nice out. Soon, though. I hope.