Monday, December 1, 2008

Procrastinating...

Good day Bloggers,

I finally got 8 hours of sleep....in a row! Yessssss.

Not too much to tell ya. I think we are now into a routine with Rexy and we should be able to get back into a groove. I had a few missed workouts last week, but onwards and upwards to a better training week:)

On Saturday I biked on the trainer. I had a good ride, it was all lower heart rate training so it wasn't too hard:) It turned out to be 75 min total.

Sunday's run (or lack there of) I can't blame on the dog this time! Saturday night was my Christmas party and there was a lot of alcohol consumption....need I say more. I did learn to beware of large wine glasses.....you don't realize how much you have had until later! I did take the dog for a walk and play with her, that counts as exercise right!

Today is the first day of advent presents for Chad and I. What we do is buy 24 presents for each other and open 1 everyday up until Christmas...its lots of fun! I only have 3 for Chad so I have some shopping to do. Speaking of shopping, I have majorly avoiding any kind of Christmas shopping.....no more procrastinating!

Tonight I am going to the gym and will be spending some time on the treadmill and doing some weights.

Happy Training!

Leslie

No comments: