Friday, December 5, 2008

Yay it's Friday!!!!

Hey,

I had a nap yesterday....and it was glorious! I gave Rexy a bone and toys, plunked her down beside me and I fell asleep with her chewing in my ear. I had hit my non-sleeping limit yesterday....I wasn't even hungry....and that never happens!!!

Bike class was fun last night. Richelle FINALLY brought her bike so she joined us for the class. I think she may have been a sailor in a past life because there was a lot of cursing going on!!! It was a good training session; I didn't get the post spin class leg ache until about and hour and a half later....getting better! No sweat drips to report, I was so close but it ran down my face instead. Damn. I am going to go back up onto the stage, it is hotter up there and we have time trial on Tuesday....so I should get one for sure. If not I am biking in a hoodie next Thursday!

Tomorrow is the Santa Shuffle....which I finally signed up for! It is a 5km fun run....nothing too crazy. I have a couple of clients doing it and Chad does as well so we are in for a good time. Good Luck everyone!!!!!

Sunday I have to run, work, and attend a Christmas party. It doesn't seem to end in December. I am counting down the days until the 24th.....then I get 5 days off. Whoot whoot!!

Happy Training!!

No comments: