Monday, December 8, 2008

This is the last time....

Hey guys!

I was Christmas party sabotaged yesterday for the LAST time!!!! We still have at least 1 more party....but this will be the last workout I miss due to it. I didn't notice this last year, but that might be because I didn't have a program to follow!

Here is how my weekend went. Friday was my day off of training, so once Chad got home we took Rexy and met up with some of Chad's old friends from high school. It was a good time but it was a late night.

Saturday morning we were up bright and early to get ourselves together before the race....which was great. I have to say that I still hate 5 km, I never know how fast to run and I end up all over the place....and it just hurts. My clients who did the race had a great run though, I got another one hooked on racing! Once Chad and I got home we were a little zombie like and so we took turns napping vs watching/playing with Rexy. This really helped both of us catch up on some much needed sleep. In lieu of this I did not make it to the gym for weights. Later that night we got together and visited with family!

On Sunday I was up at around 5:00am and then again at 9:30 with that little critter. I didn't have to work until 12.....yet some how I still didn't get my 60 min training session in? So I went to work, where it was painfully slow and I was thinking about all of the stuff I could be doing:) Then I had to run home, get ready, and head back for the party. I didn't get home until 10pm. I thought about getting onto the bike but I decided to chalk it up for yet another missed training session.

To look at the bright side I got all of my training I was supposed to do during the week done which was better than the week prior....so here is another start. Sorry Greg....I will get better at making sure I get all of my workouts in:):):) Better now than next fall right????

The agenda for tonight is to the gym for a run and weights.

No comments: