Friday, November 28, 2008

Battle of wills....

Alrighty,

I am still in my sleep deprived state, but I seem to be getting used to it:)

Wednesday night I went swimming and it wasn't very pretty. Its amazing what happens when you don't swim for three months! My shoulders were burning-more specifically my anterior deltoids....wow. My lungs we a little upset as well, but I made it through and anytime in the pool counts!

Last night was bike class. I FINALLY had a training session where I didn't feel horrible. Last week I just couldn't seem to get my legs around on the pedals, Tuesday was a little better and last night was grrrrreat. I made it back up to 150 for accels AND more importantly I almost had my first sweat drip onto the floor! Another minute in time trial and I would have had it:):):) Oh well maybe next week.

Today is my day off of training....so I am taking Rexy to the vet, we need to get her some treats, and pick up a few Christmas presents....maybe put up some Christmas decorations! Oh and from Darryls blog you have to be talking about Rexy, because she is always full of piss and vinegar! Which reminds me....Rexy and I had a little battle this morning....I wanted to walk....she didn't.....I won!

Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the mild weather we are having!

Leslie

3 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Ha, I am sure Rexy will have fun at the vet! Glad to hear you're back in the pool - 3 months hiatus is a long time!!

runningman said...

hee hee nice walking with her already. She'll soon be dragging you out the door. :) :)

Iron Greg said...

If you really want to sweat in class, I can just turn up the heaters a bit more??