Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where's the snow?




Hey,
I am so jealous of all of the sleeping she gets and the lack of sleep I get!!! Tara took this pic of her on the weekend and she looks so cute! She is so calm and sweet when she isn't trying to chew everything in our house....including me!

It has been a good couple of days. Monday I went to the gym and ran/did weights. I wasn't feeling too hot but I got through it. I dumped water all over my IPOD right before I got to the gym so it was yet another music less workout. Still getting back into the groove of the olympic lifts before I start adding too much weight onto the bar!

Last night was spin class, I think Greg was taking it easy on us tonight for some reason??? We did aerobic sets tonight but keeping it in the lower aerobic zones. Not that I am complaining, it was a nice shift of focus and I was still sleepy! I was on the bike for almost 2 hours though. 1:56 it turned out to be. I was too lazy to spin for 4 more minutes to get to the actual 2 hour mark;)

Today I bundled up and faced the cold weather for a run outside. It was nice when the sun was out but the wind chilled me right down to the bone! Brrrrr. I think that if it is this cold out we should at least have some snow to go along with it! I don't think I am going to go to the pool tonight...I am running on empty and just want to chill out! I have been thinking of how to get myself motivated to stay in the pool. I came up with getting one of those IPOD water proof things so I can rock out while I am swimming and buy a new suit. I always want to try out my new suits which means I have to go swimming. There is one at Tri-it right now that has penguins on it....which is perfect because I am always cold, expecially when I am in the pool!!!



Oh, I also added Shannon's blog. I met him the other night at spin class and knew him previously from the blogging world!! So check out his blog!

1 comment:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Rexy is so cute! I agree with the chewing/biting thing- Hugo really likes to go crazy and bite things, too, including me! Nice swimsuit - you should get it!