Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My New Swim Partner


Hey,

I was online the other day lookin' up stuff on Cozumel and I found that you can swim with dolphins....at the same park where the Ironman swim is...sweeeeet. Maybe I can hitch a ride??? I have always wanted to swim with dolphins! I was also looking up archaeological sites for Chad, I think this will be an interesting trip!

On Monday I went to the gym; did some cardio and weights. Check this out... I stayed and did squats, deadlifts, etc while Chad went swimming.....weird.

Yesterday we were both off due to the holiday, so we used our time wisely and got a lot of stuff done. Passport photos, laundry, hair cuts, etc it was a busy day. Last night was spin class, Chad's first one ever! He was working pretty hard, nice n sweaty anyway. My legs were a little lifeless last night but I plugged my way through the workouts and demanded that my legs did what I wanted them too. I was dead to the world when I went to bed last night!

I am sooo excited for the holidays coming up. I love Christmas. My friend and I are going to a craft show this weekend....so excited!

2 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

That would be so cool to swim with dolphins! Maybe you will see some swimming under you during Ironman!

runningman said...

I've always wanted to do that too. If you look at a map showing the coral reefs around the island it looks like they are around the IM swim. What a way to keep your mind off the race, look at the fish!!!!