Friday, November 21, 2008

Achey Breaky Legs

Hey,

This is what it comes down to....my legs have been achey since last Friday. I don't know what is going on in my body in the last 7 days but it isn't happy. I am not sick, but I don't feel right. I scaled back my training a bit this week but no luck. Even at spin class and with weights this week I just don't have the oomph.

That being said I still have had good training sessions when I can do them. Last night my ticker was having a little bit of a fit and Greg told me to back off a bit. Once I did the rest of class went a little smoother. You know you worked up a sweat when you have to keep the defrost cranked the entire way home!

When I got home last night I vegged out on the couch and once Chad got home he did the same. This weekend is busy again but it is all fun stuff:) Hopefully time away from my sick co-workers and clients will do me some good!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: