Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh So Tired

The last couple of days has been busy. People (well Mom's) always told me that you won't know tired until you have a baby. I think a 7 week old puppy is kind of similar! Remember me complaining that I was tired last week.....I take it back.

Once we got Rexy home on Saturday she was really good. There were a couple of "accidents" but that was because we didn't really know her yet! We went out for dinner that night and she went right into her kennel; no whining, no struggle, she walked right in and went to sleep. We thought that we would have a good first night. Well let me tell you that little dog can make a lot of noise when she is upset!

Last night went a little better, but we were up a lot. There was still some whining, but for the most part when you ignored her she would stop within 5-10 min.

We are learning how to house break her and we still have had a few accidents but she is doing really well so far. I have never been so excited when a dog goes to the bathroom outside! So far she is a big suck and loves to snuggle and just be around us. I took a video of her playing with Chad last night, so I will post that later.

On Friday I will take her in to get her 8 week shots and then we will be looking for anyone who wants to visit.....especially if you have a dog!

Maybe I should mention training.....there hasn't been any! Rexy has been keeping me more than occupied. I am planning to go to the gym tonight, I believe a run and weights are whats on the agenda!

1 comment:

runningman said...

I showed Lisa the pics, I'm trying to convince her even before I'm convinced myself. That way when I cave she'll be ready to go for it, ha ha.