Monday, November 3, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Hey Bloggers,

Check out the new banner Chad made for me....pretty sweet hey! I thought so! OK, so here's the update from last week about whats been happening.

Thursday- I went to spin class as I usually do, but check this out....I hit 150 for the accelerations. Yesssss. I did not know my legs went that fast. It only happened once but I will take it. So usually Tuesday nights are the more challenging training session and Thursdays we do easIER aerobic stuff. Well not so much this time around. My legs were pretty tuckered out after class. Also on a side note, I figured out the difference between Greg and Katy....she doesn't let us rest as much. We blew through all of out warm up stuff:) When she says 10 sec rest....that's all we get!

I tried to lift weights on Thursday but I was a little fatigued. I ended up doing Chads workout with him....I'm not so sure about these power lifters. I didn't rest long enough after an exercise and I was trying to do an exercise Chad made up, kind of like a push press. Needless to say I got trapped with 20 lbs dumb bells. I know that sounds incredibly weak...but I had nothing left to push....and Chad walked away so I was left to my own devices of getting out without dislocating my shoulders. So I flopped around and rolled off of the bench....I looked up to see Chad looking at me with a "what the hell are you doing???" look on his face! The next set went much better after I actually rested! Whoops:)

Friday. I didn't do anything. I am really lazy I know but there were people everywhere and trying to drive downtown on Halloween is not the most fun so I stayed home a curled up on the couch with a blanket and a book!

Saturday. I slept in and did much of the same as I did on Friday. I was keeping up with how Greg was doing in Florida though, whoo hoooo Greg!!!! Once we saw Greg finish, Chad was going for a run and that was enough motivation to get me off of the couch:) I went for an easy 50 minute run and it was so beautiful outside, we have been spoiled this fall!

Yesterday the most exciting thing I did was go to work! Chad came in and we got him a new pair of running shoes and I bought myself another pair as well. My knees and ankles have been a little achy lately so it was time for a new pair of sneaks!

It is supposed to snow on Wednesday, yikers!!! Time to bust out the thermal tights!!!!

4 comments:

Chad Geiger said...

It was a close grip db press, thank you, and you were DONE when I left. You forgot to mention that you just couldn't crunch up off the bench to put the weights away! Maybe more core, less triceps????? HE HE HE!

Sweet banner though!

LOVE ME

Leslie said...

Details, details.....you still left me hangin or more like lying on the bench stuck with weights:)Ha ha, my core does suck though. I need to work on that!

Jenna said...

i love the description of how you got out of that situation... i can see his face too!!

runningman said...

I really like the header Chad, and yeah funny gym stories. :P