Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When it Rains it Pours

Whoa!

I thought I was busy before....man oh man its all relative. Here's what I have going on this week:

1. We have a new puppy....need I say more.
2. Everyone at work is sick, so I am now doing 3 jobs! I am at the office by myself and I feel like I am being pulled in a million directions! Talk about stressed out.
3. I started training with Greg. I love having a training schedule but I tend to get a little anxious when my life interferes and I can't do EXACTLY what I am supposed to do!
4. I have not been sleeping due to # 1 at the top of my list...she's lucky she's soooo darn cute and makes it worth the chaos!

So having said that I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Monday went well. I got off work early, went home and did the puppy stuff. Went to the gym at around 8pm; I did my run and weights as per Irongreg. Oooooh and I started doing olympic lifts again. I love them because I get to work tons of muscles in 1 exercise and it is much less time consuming and more fun! Can't go wrong!

Yesterday morning my boss called me and told me he was going home for the day (it was 8am) and that Janelle wasn't coming in either. Since I was the only one at work I was able to bring Rexy to work with me for the day! I got stuck in traffic on the way home to drop Rexy off and get my bike for spin class....and then got stuck AGAIN on the way there! Stupid Calgary! All I have to say about spin class is that single leg drills for longer than a minute totally suck. Good news is I am getting better at it....more efficient anyway....which I suppose is the purpose of them! Oh and my legs were sufficiently tired last night, the post spin class leg ache really set in!

Today went much the same. I was frantically calling people to reschedule them inbetween my back to back appointments. I was so busy I didn't get a chance to go for my run. :( At least I made it home to let poor Rexy out...she may have had a rough day otherwise! I am momentarily caught up. I hope everyone is back to work tomorrow....I am not too sure if that is going to happen though!

I don't work this weekend so hopefully I will be able to get caught up on everything and relax a little. More importantly be around for house training:) I don't know how people have high stress jobs...I couldn't handle it!

On the bright side Rexy slept for like 5 hours last night with the occasional whine and she walked into her crate ON HER OWN TODAY!! YEAH!!! That is HUGE progress....now to deal with the pee....

No comments: