Thursday, October 30, 2008

Winter is coming...

I know I know, not something you want to hear and with the weather we are having you would never guess it, HOWEVER, when it is dark outside when you get up and dark when you get off work that only means 1 thing....winter. This morning it was dark AND I could see my breath....yikes. Anyone know where I can get winter/all season tires for cheap?????

Guess what I did yesterday....you'll never guess so I might as well just tell you. Are you ready for this...I went SWIMMING! Yes I did. It was cold, it was wet, but it wasn't totally awful. Chad didn't have a swimming buddy last night, so I took one for the team and joined him at the pool. I got off of the warm couch where I was nice and warm reading my book and joined him at the pool. He did amazing...there were a few distance records broken last night. I will keep you in suspense and let him tell you about it, but I was VeRy impressed:)

I also went for a run, I just couldn't pass up 19 degrees at the end of October. I think I shouldn't have gone for so long, I only went for an hour but I felt like I could have a nap when I got back:) It was good though, I like running because I let my mind wander and it is good stress relief.

Tonight I am headed to spin class and to the gym. Catchya lata.

1 comment:

Iron Greg said...

YAY!!! Back in the pool!!!
I was just checking up on Chad to see if he has gone swimming this week, but he hasn't posted anything yet??? What a girl you are to go to the pool with him when I know you didn't want to go!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!