Friday, October 10, 2008

Spokane

Hey!

We are leaving for Spokane in about an hour. I think I am more excited about shopping and going to Gonzaga University than I am about the race!

As far as the race goes I have no race plan. I am going there just to run, have some fun and I don't really care what my time is! Hopefully I will be able to curb the competitive feeling once the race starts and take it easy.

As for training on Wednesday I went for a quick little jog. It was a little chilly outside but the cold air was kind of refreshing! Felt really good the entire time, I wish I had been able to go longer but I had to get back to work. It is always nice to come to the end of a workout and still want to do more!

Last night was bike class, a few less single leg drills this time around! I don't know why I hate them so much, they aren't that bad but they aren't great either.

Well I am off, one more client to go....Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Leslie

1 comment:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Have an awesome trip and race! That is the best race plan - to have fun!