Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sunny Days!

Hey,

Well I was able to convince myself to stay home on Monday and not go to the gym! I was not idle at home, but at least I wasn't in a germ infested environment and making myself worse. AND our house is nice and clean:)

Yesterday I was feeling good by the time the afternoon rolled around. I went to spin class last night only to find Katy patiently waiting for someone to come so she could get on her bike. I got everything ready and was on my bike at 6:30. Class went really well, Katy was teaching since Greg is off in Florida Ironmaning.....well not until Saturday.... maybe sightseeing right now??? Greg I think you need to update your blog so us nosey people can see what you are up to:):):) Anyway, I hit a new high for my accelerations-146! Yeah me. I only hit it once but hey I beat 140 and that's all that matters to me. When we were doing the high cadence stuff last night my heart rate went up to around 171 bpm! Yikes. I thought I was going to keel over and fall off my bike. It is always worse when you can see how hard you are working! After class I went and did a quick back workout and then I went home to lounge around for the rest of the night.

It is so nice and sunny outside right now that I am going to go for a nice run today. It is supposed to hit 19 degrees....I can't pass this up! I am feeling better again today, still not 100% but I can function and train! I think I will hit the gym again tonight if I am not too tired after work.

1 comment:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Hope you are feeling better Leslie! I am enjoying this nice fall weather - 18C here today!