Friday, September 19, 2008

The Weekend

Hey bloggers,

I did end up going swimming on Wednesday....and it was okay. The must have found the temperature switch for the pools because this is the warmest the pool has been in months and months! Chad went for his swimming lesson with Greg and I sort of did a work out. I did 100m sets of whatever I felt like and rested for how ever long I felt like.

Yesterday I woke up feeling like ass, and so I didn't do a whole lot of anything. Cleaned up the house a bit and slept. I sound like a broken record but I am still oh so very sleepy all of the time! Greg told me the other night that it took him about 8 weeks to feel good after his first Ironman....so apparently it is normal for me to be sleeping so much more than usual!

I am going to the gym tonight, after I go home and have yet another nap. I have been able to have coffee or tea during this tired time either as my IBS flared up....boooo. Anyway, going to the gym for a leg workout and some cardio.

Tomorrow I plan on sleeping a lot and then maybe going for a run and try and go for longer than 30 minutes....maybe:) We are going to Spokane for Thanksgiving; Chad is going to do a half marathon, and I will do the 5 mile run. I can still run 5 miles right??? Everyone is invited to come, even if you don't want to run you can still come!

On Sunday it is my first shift back at the Tech Shop, so if you need new shoes or gear come down for a visit! I will be there. Not sure what the game plan is for training on Sunday, we will see how I feel!

That is all I have to update. Boring I know, but I am at work and it is really very slow and I don't have a lot to do! It is Friday though, Yay Friday!

Have a good weekend all.

No comments: