Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We are home!!!

Hey everyone!

I apologise for my blogging slacking....but I was feeling a little lazy on holidays! Chad was very good about updating his, so you can check that out or we can go for coffee and chat about it! We did so much on holidays that I don't know where to start!

We got back on Monday night and I have been super busy. Lots to do, mostly catch up on daily life.

I have been feeling really good. I was sore for about 3 days after Ironman, it was tough doing all that shopping/touring on tired sore legs....but it was worth it because I got lots of good stuff:) I am going to ease my way back into training again, starting with some light stuff. We will see how it goes!

This weekend I am going to catch up with some girlfriends, go to the Team Legend potluck....perhaps squeeze in an easy bike ride, visit with family! It is a little weird to not have a schedule of training to do, I feel a little lost. Luckily I have other things to keep me busy right now. I am looking forward to getting back into the gym, I miss lifting weights. I need to get Chad on my periodization schedule, it helps when he sets up what I should do!

Anyway, I will let you know how the recovery is going. I am going post some pics on here as well....hopefully soon!

Happy training/recovery!

Leslie

1 comment:

Iron Greg said...

Don't worry about that lost feeling... it is a good thing and a needed mental and physical break from the constant S/B/R stuff that we do. Welcome home!!