Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ironman Shuffle

Hi Friends,

Not too such to update. On Friday I went home from work, still super tired so I had a 2.5 hour sleep. Yawn! Once I dragged myself off of the couch I went to the gym to do a workout with Chad (sort of). Guess what....successfully squatting the bar. Ohhh yeah that's right. Once I finished my leg workout I did 60 min on the crosstrainer.

Saturday morning (well my morning but in real time afternoon:) I went for a run. My legs were feeling the repercussions from the leg workout the day before. When I got home I confessed to Chad that while I may have run for 40 minutes....it was very Ironman shuffle like. Super slow motion!

Sunday I went to work and then Chad made me go swimming and I REALLY didn't want to. I frolicked around in the water for awhile and then made my way over to the hot tub:) I think I need to not swim for awhile because there is no enjoyment even once I get there!

Monday I went for another run. I love the fall, so I tend to run a lot this time of year. A quick 30 minutes this time and I could actually lift my feet off of the ground....good news. I have been feeling a lot better so far this week....dare I say....maybe even GOOD! Yikes! We will see how the rest of the week goes but so far so good!

As for what I am doing for the rest of the week I don't know, some running, maybe I'll get on the bike, hopefully not swimming:)

No comments: