Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quiet Day

Hey Peeps,

I have a pretty quiet day today at work and it is nice. I have had a few crazy days and now I get time to breathe! Ahhhhhh.

On Tuesday I went to the gym and pumped some Iron. I still am feeling a little weak, but I challenged myself a little more and I can feel it. Wowzers! Tuesday night I didn't feel like running or doing the cross trainer so I went home and gave Lucy some love. It took me a little while to get going on the bike but after about 45 min of easy spinning I was getting in the groove and feeling comfortable. In total I ended up spinning for about 70 minutes and then I called it a day.

I was going to sneak away from work yesterday for a run, but I didn't get the chance and by the end of the day I just didn't want to. The nice thing about unstructured training is I don't have to if I don't want to:) I didn't go to the pool either. I pretty much hated it last week and if I am doing Cozumel next November I will have more than enough time to get back into swimming. For now I will leave it alone! I was thinking though, Greg you mentioned you wanted more pics of you coaching, so if you want me to come and take a few pics I can!

Today I AM sneaking away from work for a run. It looks really nice outside...so I am pumped! This is my favorite time of year to run, it is gorgeous outside with the leaves changing and I like the cool air!

This weekend I have to work on Sunday again, but other than that there are no plans. Have a good weekend!

Leslie

2 comments:

Julie said...

Enjoy your run, Leslie! I love the fall colours too -- but I REALLY love it when the colours are coupled with nice weather. :)

So you are doing Cozumel, eh? Good for you!

Unknown said...

Elliptical trainers are effective at providing quality workouts. More and more people are buying elliptical cross trainers for their homes and more fitness trainers are recommending them than any other fitness machine out there. Without causing stress or high pressure to the knees, ankles or other joints, an elliptical Cross trainer exercise machine offers workout varying from a low to an intense level without any risk of injuries.