Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tired of being tired

Hello my bloggin peeps!

Okay, I am ready for my body to be recovered. I know I know I need to be patient and it takes time and I did an Ironman and blah blah blah. I feel like recovery is taking FOREVER! How long does this take, honestly? You would think I would enjoy not having to train, but I miss it.

I am feeling better than last week, but I still hate hearing my alarm go off in the morning.....my body is saying more sleep. I get AT LEAST 8 hours every night, what the eff.

I have noticed I am getting better in some ways; I can run easily now, cardio is easy (the crosstrainer/elliptical kicked my A$$ last week:), my knees don't hurt. However I have come to the conclusion that I NEVER use my biceps. These pipes are hurting today...ouch. I have lost a lot of strength over the last couple of months, so much so it simply hurts to lift weights:) For biceps I did 3 sets of 20 reps with a 20 lbs barbell and by number 15 on the third set that bar had gravity on its side let me tell ya. The next bicep exercise...not pretty.

Chad is going swimming tonight....and I do not think I will. I have no motivation to get into a cold pool just yet. Maybe I will just go and watch, I have never been much of a watcher so we will see what happens.

1 comment:

Iron Greg said...

Come get in the water too!! :)