Monday, August 18, 2008

Just one more day of work...

Yeah!!! One more day of work! Don't get me wrong I enjoy my job, but I also enjoy holidays and in this case holidays wins hands down :)
With holidays just around the corner Chad and I have been packing. Now you would think that I would be super organised and ready to go with my Type Aish personality.....not so much. Here is a pic of me packing.
Here is a pic of Chad packing
Ummmmm, a little OCD I think soooo. Anywho, our house is a disaster zone of clothes and triathlon stuff. Turns out it is hard to pack when you are still training!
Training has gone well, on my run yesterday I felt really good. I hope my legs feel that good when I get off the bike after 180km...hmmmm....do you think so??? I'm not so sure; I am sure that I will be happy to be in a vertical position!
Swimming yesterday was the same old, nothing new to report there. Today I went for a bike ride and I did the good ole Cochrane road. It was frigging windy, but I managed to make it back in one piece.
I still have some running around to do and I think I am almost ready....ALMOST :) I will update you tomorrow night, we will see if this Ironman thing has sunk into my head.
Bye!

2 comments:

runningman said...

Wooo hooooooo almost go time. :)

Lisa Ulrich said...

Only a few more days to go! I am excited for you!

I think the best I ever felt running off the bike was in IM and probably b/c I was sooo happy to get off the damn bike!