Friday, August 22, 2008

In Penticton

We made it here safe and sound on Wednesday. Chad has been updating his blog more than me...so you may want to read what he has to say. He is sitting here with me (very impatiently I might add:), so I will make this quick.

I am feeling really good, so far not too nervous. I am more excited to race....we will see what tomorrow brings. I will update after the race, but you are best to stay tuned to Chads blog.

Ummm, okay I gotta go....I will try and update before Sunday!

3 comments:

Geoff Ulrich said...

Hi leslie, just wanted to say good luck before your race. Don't forget to have fun out there and be confident in your training and abilities.

Luanne Whitmarsh said...

I am watching you - you are doing amazing! Keep smiling!

Lisa Ulrich said...

Way to go Leslie!! I just watched you finish on the video and you looked great!! Congratulations on your awesome day - you should be really proud of this accomplishment. Now I kinda feel like doing another Ironman after watching all that - maybe it will be on the schedule for next year!

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS again - you did AWESOME! Go celebrate!