Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New goals....

Hey!

My goal for this week is to do all of my scheduled workouts! Normally this isn't a problem.....but in the last month I feel like I just can't get there.

I finally added the pics of Rexy....she gained 2 kg in 2 weeks! Whoa! We had to take her to the vet on Monday because she has an ear infection, so now we have ear drops and ointment for her which she loves....which really means we have to wrestle her to the ground, and hold her mouth shut so she won't make a chew toy out of my arms! Funny story though; last night I was laying on the couch with stomach pain (more on that later) and I hear this gross sound....she was throwing up. Since she hadn't had dinner yet I was a little confused. Up comes this slimy thing out of her that does not resemble food of any kind. I look a little closer and I see a Nike check....hmmmm. Yeah she swallowed my sock sometime that morning and since she couldn't digest it up it came. Lovely. I still have no idea where she found that sock!

Back to training. On Sunday I went for an 80 min run in the gorgeous weather. I wish it was spring for real. I was pooped after that, but I sucked it up and made it to the pool. Once I started going it was not too bad but getting myself there was hard!

Yesterday I managed to get my run in, but the weights were not happening. To add to my never ending battle my IBS has flared up again and now I have that to contend with. It is better today but I am getting tired of eating toast and smoothies. After spin class tonight I am going to make some minestrone soup and beets to make my digestive track feel better.....yummmmm.

Happy training everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa Ulrich said...

That Rexy is so adorable! Hopefully you aren't going to wear that sock anymore...