Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BLAH

It has been a crappy couple of days. Remember I said I went out to dinner at the Keg on Sunday night.....yeah I got food poisoning.

I woke up Monday morning feeling pretty nauseous. That feeling didn't go away...I did manage to get a banana and PB sandwich down though....good thing too. By 4:00 I had to call the rest of my clients and cancel them so I could go home.


Then the fun began....12 hours of throwing up. Booo. I still can't eat, everytime I do I feel sick. I have managed a smoothie and banana so far today. Needless to say I have been doing much of anything, I did make it to work today though....it is a good thing I sit and talk to people all day!

Hopefully I will be back at it by tomorrow....for tonight I will be hanging out at home...yet again!

1 comment:

Shannon Wicks said...

Food poisoning sucks ass. At least you were feeling better enough to make it to spin class this evening. Any new pics and/or stories to share of the new addition?