Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Something Fishie....

Well well well....I got some interesting news last night that APPARENTLY everyone but me knew about!!!! Ha ha ha. I guess the jokes on me:) Chad admitted to me last night that he signed up for the super sprint triathlon in Lethbridge in May. Hmmmm so many things make sense now!

I have been looking for my other pair of goggles for about a month now, and guess who had them? We also seemed to be running low on towels....???? And he has been coming home from his "workouts" at weird times??? The little bugger has been swimming. Don't get me wrong I am super excited....but that sneaky little shit! I am so proud of him though. He said he has been working on his swimming since January...face in and everything! He made me promise not to get involved before he even told me, unless he asks of course!

He was having a hard time hiding it from me and it was only a matter of time before I ran into him at the pool. The other night I told him it looked like he had goggle marks around his eyes! Ha ha, he told me it was because he was tired and I believed him!

Training is going well, I feel better this week. I had a day off training yesterday and I laid on the couch for a few hours last night and it was glorious! I have to run and swim tonight and if I feel good maybe some weights, I am still kinda sore from weights on Monday though. Anyway chat with ya lata!

4 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Yay for Chad! Don't worry, I was not in on the secret! That is awesome, maybe he will do an Ironman with you someday now!

runningman said...

" The other night I told him it looked like he had goggle marks around his eyes! Ha ha, he told me it was because he was tired and I believed him! "

LOL that's hilarious. Sorry Chad made me promise not to tell. I was in on it. :(

Nanette said...

Okay, so we knew too, but not for long. That's super funny about the goggles. I think it's awesome! Oh, and ouch about the knees. Levi said, "I didn't know their knees were that sore", and he wonders why his aren't. Maybe because they feel like leather...

Luanne Whitmarsh said...

Hi Leslie! I love your blog and think it is great that you and Chad are 'on my team'. Luanne