Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lovin the sunshine!!!

Hey guys,

Just a quick update for ya! Things training wise have been okay. I was talking to Greg last night that my legs feel okay since my race but I just don't have "that extra gear to kick it up a notch when I need to" back yet. He said we will make some changes to the plan and "change things up a bit!" I could be in for some doozey workouts in the while!

Monday I went for an easy 30 min jog...nothing exciting...just running.

Tuesday I went to meet the group and I was a bit early...no one was there yet...not emails went out...so I headed out on my own! It was soooooo windy AND I forgot my sunglasses; my eyes were so dried out I was having trouble blinking! NOTE TO SELF....ALWAYS remember the sunglasses!

Yesterday I went or another easy run right before swimming; actually Chad had a brilliant idea and told me to run to the pool! What a good idea...I should have thought of it!!!! The swim Greg picked apart our strokes a bit and gave us stuff to work on. We were all pretty chatty after not swimming together for a few weeks! Grego it's great to have you back :)

Today is hill night! I hope to see Susi's smiling face out there on the hills with us tonight!! I love hills so I hope my legs are feeling snappy!

Until the weekend...Happy Training!

1 comment:

Susi said...

Sorry I wasn't there to see you guys! I'm taking this week off in a much needed mental and physical break. Not a common thing for IM athletes to do, but hey, dare to be different eh?! haha. I promise to see you next hill night!

Glad you are getting back in the groove. Keep listening to your body and you can do no wrong! :)