Monday, February 9, 2009

This morning....

I will start this story off by telling you that I am not much of a morning person. So much so that it takes me a couple of hours to feel "awake."

Rexy as you know is getting quite mischievous of late. I was in the shower this morning thinking to myself that she was being such a good dog...not trying to climb into the shower or anything. That was short lived. I looked out to see her with the roll of toilette paper....the one I had left within her reach because I was half asleep when I woke up....crap. There was toilette paper EVERYWHERE! So here I am running around the house...naked...soaking wet...shampoo in my hair...trying to get all of the pieces of toilette paper before she eats it all (then I would have another issue to deal with entirely:). Remember we live downtown with giant windows....what a good start to a Monday!

I had a relatively boring weekend, but a productive one! I managed to get my blood work done, had my landlord over to fix our closet, lots of time spent at the dog park, family dinners and the like.

Today I have a short run and swimming to get done....and hopefully some groceries. I am glad I spent a lot of time outside this weekend...the snow is supposed to come back tomorrow :(

No comments: