Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend Pictures





On the drive out...I was a little bored because Chad never lets me drive :)

















This was my favorite event of the competition














Chad watchin'


















Me watchin....after we weasled our way into the stands!
















Hanging out by the fire...this was shortly before the torrential down pour.

















Stopping at the border.











Self taken photos are the best...Chad directs the camera and I push the button!














So close to Montana...yet so far. One day I will make it there!














If you look really closely you can see the border sign...actually you can only see the outline of the sign :) :)












Stopping on the way back to get in some grub. It turns out when I make Chad bike with me for hours and hours he gets hungry!













Me with the largest truck in the world...which Chad had to point out to me because I missed it as we drove by! Maybe I should get my eyes checked!














Frankslide, he was tired of taking pics by this point so it is a boring one! Hee hee...









3 comments:

runningman said...

I'd be really impressed if they could pull that great big dump truck. lol j/k awsome pics. :)

Luanne said...

Have fun and good luck this weekend!

runningman said...

Good luck in Osooyoos Leslie go get em! And have fun on Richter, just think of Susi's mountain goat, maybe she'll lend you the Mantra. Or maybe you don't do Mantras, either way climb climb climb. :)