Friday, June 6, 2008

Not so good

Hey All,

I have been sick for the past few days, the kind of sick that you can't still train through. I have a chest cold...so needless to say I can't breathe very well and I am coughing up my lungs. So I haven't done anything since Monday. Everyday I leave work for a few hours in the afternoon just to go home and rest and do the same after work.

The cold has moved into my head a bit more, so I am going to try to run today and see how I feel. I think Chad is secretly hoping that I am sick enough that I won't drag him out on a 4-5 hour ride this weekend:) We'll see how it goes!

On another note I have a question. It appears that I have really absorbent skin or something because I can not get chain grease off of my legs. Chads comes off easily....me I have been scrubbing since the weekend and it is still there. The only thing I haven't tried is nail polish remover which I may try soon! Even when I get marker on my skin I have a hell of a time getting it off. Weird I know....just wondering if I am the only weird one!

Anyway, enjoy your weekend everyone. Best of luck with the race this weekend Lisa...just giver!

1 comment:

runningman said...

ohhhh sorry you're sick, get well soon. No idea about the chain greese thing, maybe you have oily skin?