Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

I had big plans for training over the past 3 or 4 days, but my body had another plan. I woke up on Friday morning not able to talk and it has gotten worse since then. I am hoping that staying at home doing nothing for 2 more days will leave me in better health. Needless to say I haven't been doing anything since walking causes me to cough up a lung. I have also just passed it onto Chad...poor guy.

I have been taking advantage of all of this free time to plan out my race schedule and training schedule! Until I am well again neo citran is my friend. Happy New Years everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Happy New Year Leslie! It is a good thing that you are taking a forced break right now, hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon Les.
Eat lots of Chicken soup and use VICKS Vaporub :)