Monday, December 3, 2007

Baby, Its Cold Outside!

Brrrrr, it is frickin cold. I had a pretty good training week everything considered! We were doggy sitting this weekend and needless to say they were a little restless the first couple of nights = no sleep for me. I had a nap on Friday and on Saturday...I can't remember the last time I napped:)

Anyway, I managed to get an 1hr 45min ride on my bike yesterday. My legs felt a little tired after about 90 minutes, but I was feeling uncomfortable on my bike for some reason. Watching an episode of The OC and one of Grey's Anatomy sure helped the time go by!

The countdown is on until January for me right now. I emailed my coach to see where I needed to be before I start the training program in the New Year. That way I will have something to work on in December. I feel like I am treading water right now, and not really getting anywhere.

I did get my swim in last week, so we will give it a go this week as well. I felt good once I got there...it was a little on the chilly side but the hot tub after made up for that!

No comments: