Monday, December 10, 2007

Family ties

Last week was not a very productive week for me. Training is usually a top priority in my life and last week I had to put it aside more than usual. I had a few family functions last week and I was getting pretty stressed about how to fit everything and everyone in. Chad put it into perspective a little for me. In about three weeks I am going to have more training to do than I ever have before, so relax and enjoy the free time I have.

Being the type A personality that I am it took a while for me to give it up. I finally go the hint and had a good time visiting with everyone:) I am back at it today and I think everything should run smoothly from now until Christmas.

I struggle from time to time with stomach pain, and along with the pain comes extreme fatigue:( That hit me last week as well, so I took the time and rested up and I feel better now because of it.

The good in all of this, it was an unloading week! Yay! So I didn't miss any key workouts, just a couple of small ones. I'm going to have a good training week coming up I can feel it. I'll let you know how it goes;)

No comments: