Friday, January 25, 2008

Like a fish

I went for a swim last night and I was in the water for 70 minutes. It has been a long time (probably last summer) since I have had a swim workout over an hour. I have felt a little awkward in the water lately, except when I do pull and drills. So last night I did a lot of pull and I had a great workout. If only I could remember to count all of my laps I would know how far I go. According to my counting I did 2500m, but that doesn't match my workout....so I think I did 2800m. The important part is that I enjoyed my workout!

After my training session tonight I should be past Oklahoma City, which means more capital quizzing for me!

I went to my first spin class on Wednesday. It was really good to have some else telling me what to do. I did some weights right after the class and then ran after that for 45 min. Holly molly my legs did not like me. I think that was harder than doing a brick workout:)

I have my long run and bike this weekend, so it should be a good one!

No comments: