Saturday, May 9, 2009

Quick Update...

Things have not really slowed down for me this week, so I am hoping on Monday I will be all caught up and my life will return back to normal!

Training has been good, getting everything done and feeling good while I am doing it. I have caught a small cold in the last couple of days....along with an IBS flare up that won't seem to go away.

Today Chad and I are heading to Lethbridge for the triathlon down there! Last year I was a minute or so shy of breaking 3 hours....so that is my goal. I know I am sick....but I think I can do it. I will give you full race report when I get back.

Have a great weekend....supposed to be nice tomorrow so at least we can get outside a bit more. Happy Training!

2 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Good luck tomorrow Leslie!! You will rock out!

Julie said...

Hurry up and post your race report you medal-sporting hot chick!!!!!!! :) :)

You did so GREAT!!! YAY Leslie!!!!!

:) :):)