Friday, October 26, 2007

Who wants to swim when its cold outside?

I have been trying to convince myself for the last couple of days that I need to get a swim in. During the summer months I love to jump in the pool and get a break from the constant heat outside. After it snowed the other night; I haven't been able to drag myself to the pool for my workout yet! It is cold...the last thing I want to do is go outside in the cold, jump in a cold pool, get out of the pool soaking wet, change and drive home, now cold and wet! blah. Anyway, that is how I am feeling about swimming this week. For the rest of my training, it has been an awesome week. I am running and cycling faster, and I love it. Next up: 10 km Jingle Bell Run...I think I am going to dress up like a reindeer. It should be fun!

No comments: