Monday, January 18, 2010

Lost It

Hey guys,

So today I went for a run and it was so hard...have I lost all of my fitness cuz it sure feels that way. I am recovering from being sick, so for now I will blame the wheeziness I experienced today on that and not my lazy ass.

I have been back to bike class, running here and there...no swimming though. I think I am going to get the running and biking back to something kind of regular before I brave the pool.

In other news Chad and I are moving. As of February 15th we will be moving to a house in Montgomery...we are excited. It has a fenced yard so our little monster can run around. Speaking of our little monster Rexy is now in dog classes each week. We go every Saturday and she is way to smart for her own good. When we introduce something new she has it within 5 min and ready to move on. Smart little buggar.

Catchya lata.

2 comments:

runningman said...

Awesome, get better. And can we have some more pics of Rexy? Pretty pls???

Julie said...

Congratulations on our move!!! Rexy is going to love it! :) :)