Monday, November 23, 2009

Lots to get ready for!

Hey!

Thanks for the words of encouragement - it helps so much knowing everyone is at home cheering me on!

Almost ready to go. I think everytime I have everything done something else comes up, this Ironman stuff is a lot of work. Now all I need to do is get on the plane!

I am ready to get to the race site so that I feel like I am doing a race. Even with all of the training I don't have the same Ironman buzz. Maybe it is because it is my second one or maybe because it is November and I haven't been biking outside?? I am not too sure, but nothing fixes that more than being at Ironman village!

Next time you hear from me it will be from sunny Mexico!

5 comments:

Dano said...

Good luck Leslie!! Enjoy the vacation afterwards! I will be following you on race day!

Anonymous said...

good luck! do well and ENJOY!!

Keith said...

You're going to do great! Don't forget to have fun along the way. I'll be in a swim/run camp that day, but I'll be thinking of you.

runningman said...

You're ready to rock girl!!

Lisa Ulrich said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you chicka! Above all, enjoy yourself!