Monday, August 24, 2009

Back at it...

I am finally gearing up for Ironman Cozumel.

Last week I was back with the group for a 95 min ride...in the wind of course! Ahhhh....felt like I never left, other than the burning in my legs that started after about 75 min!

I did a long run on the weekend and Greg managed to get me back in the pool for a swim. I also did a little Yoga on the weekend so I am slowly getting back into the groove of training!

Today was a hill repeat run which got the best of me. Man it was hard. I was so happy when I was on the 6th one because the pain would soon be ending!

Stay tuned more swimming, biking, and running to come!

2 comments:

runningman said...

Welcome back!!! Awesome pictures too, you had a wicked race!

Lisa Ulrich said...

Yay, you're back! Glad to hear training is going well and you are gearing up for Cozumel! Exciting!