Friday, December 10, 2010

Off to Banff

Hey guys,

Tonight we are off to the Banff Spring Hotel for the weekend. The organization I work for is holding our Christmas party out in Banff so it should be a good time.

There has been a few new things lately. First off I have been carting around a pair of cross country ski's for years (much to Chad's dismay!). I finally decided to give them a go a couple of weeks ago. It's like riding a bike - you never forget! At least thats what I thought! It was a rocky start but once I got going it seemed to be okay - I have no idea of technique what so ever, so I am sure I looked rediculous. I had fun and it is always nice to have activities that are challenging and break up the swimbikerun routine! My hip flexors were quite sore for 4-5 days after.

I have not started swimming again but biking and running are holding up well. With the Christmas season here the last couple of weeks have been a bit dodgey with biking but thats the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully next week I can get back into routine again.

I am still trying to figure out the race schedule for next year. So far I am considering the Boise 70.3 and the Calgary 70.3 - that is as far as I have gotten!

Anyway, I should get back to work. Have a great week!

Leslie

2 comments:

runningman said...

Hey you blogged!! We're off to Banff too for Lisa's Christmas party, look for us there!!

Lisa Ulrich said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great time at the party!