Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Feet Hurt!

Hey all,

I haven't been up to much since my last post. I have taken to trail running of late and needless to say it is kicking my butt. There are some pretty good hills out there and I am loving the challenge.

I am still battling with my asthma - this spring sucks big time. Especially with the crazy wind, rain, and snow we have been having.

A girlfriend and I went out to Bragg Creek today for an easy 5 km run and it was so nice to be in the mountains. Within 5 mins I wiped out on the ice...but I managed to catch myself on the way down and there was no harm done. I do need a new pair of trail runners as the bottoms of my feet are very sore.

Other than that nothing new here, I can tell that summer is on the way because we are getting busier and busier.

Happy Training!

Leslie

No comments: